Home Page


In the event of snow overnight/tomorrow morning, we will update parents about whether or not the school will be closed via GroupCall, Twitter and our website.  Please do NOT telephone school.

We will endeavour to stay open, but only if it is safe to do so for BOTH pupils and staff.

Local radio stations (Heart & Free Radio) will also be updated.


We will make a decision as soon as possible, but please help us by preparing.  If it does snow and we stay open, it would be helpful if pupils come to school in wellies with shoes in a bag, that waterproof coats are worn and children have hats and gloves.  Usual entrances will be cleared and maintained for access into school.


Please do not use the School drive or access to the School car park as this makes conditions hazardous for staff.