Music Lessons at Fairhaven.
Provided by Independent Music Solutions.
Information for Parents.
- Teaching is provided by staff through Independent Music Solutions.
- The agreement for the provision of music lessons is between parents and Independent Music Solutions
- Requests for lessons can be made by parents at any time using the form below.
- New pupils lessons will start at the beginning of term only.
- Fee notes will be issued electronically (by e-mail) directly to parents by Independent Music Solutions two weeks before the end of term.
- Payment for lessons will be due no later than one week before the end of the preceding term.
- Payment for lessons should be made online, if possible, directly to Independent Music Solutions.
- Questions or queries should be directed to: email@example.com
Current Music Pupils.
Lessons normally take place every week, with the exception of the first and last weeks of term and one contingency week, the placement of which each member of staff will advise pupils directly during lessons.
LESSON REQUEST FORM.
This is a general form and should be used for all new starters, including following demonstrations.
Any forms need to be returned to either the school office or emailed directly to IMS no later than two weeks before the end of each term.